This is a place for exploring aspects of implementing applications using the REST architectural style. This may include statements about existing frameworks and libraries, general discussions about the nature of the style and how it may be expressed and/or encouraged via a programming framework, etc.
- Video and Audio Resources NEW
- REST Litmus Test for Web Frameworks
- Documenting REST-ful Applications
- The Key Abstraction
- A RESTful System
- Richardson Maturity Model
- Fielding's REST API Rules
- REST Development Principles
We've started a list of available REST Frameworks
'via Blog this'