Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Friday, May 13, 2016
Admin App for managing smart street sensors and trees with Raspberry Pi.
User App for letting the user interact with the smart street trees and sensors and get nearby information, to take pictures and share, add comments per tree etc.
KoolTron - project was hosted on AWS EC2 instances and had the following main components:
1. AWS EC2 windows instance for Active Directory hosting
2. AWS CodePipeline which had the following sub components:
- Source - github integration which polled github code repo for any commits and triggered Build phase.
- Build - jenkins integration which did the build of the source pulled from github repo and triggered the deploy phase.
- Deploy (or Beta) - created AWS Elastic Beanstalk instance to deploy the war file output from build step to the tomcat server on Elastic Beanstalk platform. Elastic Beanstalk took care of automatic scaling of the instances.
I hit this issue recently which occurred on only one windows 7 host. The error was caused by this hard to guess reason ( http://support.mic...
Our project for CMPE 297 - Special Topics course. https://github.com/sjsucohort6/myconnect-app-ios [TBD - Demo video link will be add...
At times, you may have wanted to perform some action periodically in your web application. Quartz is an enterprise grade scheduler which can...