Sunday, April 19, 2020

Using Sublime Text 3


I had purchased the license of Sublime Text 3 couple years ago when i was using it on my Mac. But there were other options available on Mac then and for whatever reason i did not end up using Sublime Text on Mac as much as i had expected to. The good thing about this editor is it is cross-platform and so is its license (which was a pleasant surprise). When i moved to using Ubuntu 19.10 last year i could get all my programming IDEs on it but i still needed some light-weight text editor for taking quick notes and writing quick programs and scripts. I tried out Sublime Text 3 and my old license that was not getting any use and it worked like a charm. I can now use my Sublime Text for that purpose and it is serving me well.
I like this cheat sheet (which by the way is the first one a google search for a cheat sheet for Sublime Text will return) - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/sublime-text-keyboard-shortcuts-cheat-sheet/

No comments:

Popular micro services patterns

Here are some popular Microservice design patterns that a programmer should know: Service Registry  pattern provides a  central location  fo...