Cloud Services - CMPE 282 Project - SSO for Cloud Services
KoolTron - project was hosted on AWS EC2 instances and had the following main components:
1. AWS EC2 windows instance for Active Directory hosting
2. AWS CodePipeline which had the following sub components:
- Source - github integration which polled github code repo for any commits and triggered Build phase.
- Build - jenkins integration which did the build of the source pulled from github repo and triggered the deploy phase.
- Deploy (or Beta) - created AWS Elastic Beanstalk instance to deploy the war file output from build step to the tomcat server on Elastic Beanstalk platform. Elastic Beanstalk took care of automatic scaling of the instances.