- Create an Ubuntu 64 bit VM on VirtualBox with following specs:
- CPU - 1
- Memory - 1GB
- HDD - 20GB (VDI, Dynamic allocation)
- Network - NAT with Port forwarding - TCP, 5900 (on local host) forwarded to 5900 (on VM)
- Download Ubuntu desktop 15.04 and install it on the VM.
- Once installation completes, search for Desktop Sharing applet.
- Enable sharing, provide password.
- Now launch a VNC viewer and specify the IP of the parent host on which VirtualBox is installed with port 5900.
- If connecting from same host where virtual box is installed then you may use localhost:5900.
- It will prompt for password then connect.
Friday, October 02, 2015
Using VNC with Ubuntu on VirtualBox
I hit this issue recently which occurred on only one windows 7 host. The error was caused by this hard to guess reason ( http://support.mic...
Our project for CMPE 297 - Special Topics course. https://github.com/sjsucohort6/myconnect-app-ios [TBD - Demo video link will be add...
At times, you may have wanted to perform some action periodically in your web application. Quartz is an enterprise grade scheduler which can...