- Create an Ubuntu 64 bit VM on VirtualBox with following specs:
- CPU - 1
- Memory - 1GB
- HDD - 20GB (VDI, Dynamic allocation)
- Network - NAT with Port forwarding - TCP, 5900 (on local host) forwarded to 5900 (on VM)
- Download Ubuntu desktop 15.04 and install it on the VM.
- Once installation completes, search for Desktop Sharing applet.
- Enable sharing, provide password.
- Now launch a VNC viewer and specify the IP of the parent host on which VirtualBox is installed with port 5900.
- If connecting from same host where virtual box is installed then you may use localhost:5900.
- It will prompt for password then connect.
Friday, October 02, 2015
Using VNC with Ubuntu on VirtualBox
15 sorting algorithms visualized in 5 minutes, with awesome arcade sounds from r/programming
I hit this issue recently which occurred on only one windows 7 host. The error was caused by this hard to guess reason ( http://support.mic...
At times, you may have wanted to perform some action periodically in your web application. Quartz is an enterprise grade scheduler which can...
Following are the steps to create NPIV port on an adapter (only tested with Brocade HBAs) on a host with VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi hypervisor...