- Cnrtl + O - show all methods and properties of the current editor's class.
- Cntl + Shift + O - fix import statements.
- Cntl + Shift + F - format code.
- Cntl + 1 - show quick fix recommendations.
- Cntl + F6 - toggle between editors
- Cntl + E - show all open editors
- Alt + left/right arrow - move to last edit location
- Cntl + M - toggle maximize and minimize current editor
- Cntl + J - incremental search (searches as you type)
- Cntl + Shift + J - incremental backwards search.
- Cntl + K - find next
- Cntl + Shift + K - find previous
- Cntl + Shift + L - Shows currently defined shortcut keys (same as Help > Key Assist).
- Cntl + L - go to line.
- Cntl + Shift + G - generate getters/setters.
- Cntl + Alt + G - find text in workspace.
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Some useful Eclipse shortcut keys
The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle My rating: 5 of 5 stars It is the second Sherlock Holmes book after "A Study in Scarlet&quo...
I hit this issue recently which occurred on only one windows 7 host. The error was caused by this hard to guess reason ( http://support.mic...
Following are the steps to create NPIV port on an adapter (only tested with Brocade HBAs) on a host with VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi hypervisor...
At times, you may have wanted to perform some action periodically in your web application. Quartz is an enterprise grade scheduler which can...