- Cnrtl + O - show all methods and properties of the current editor's class.
- Cntl + Shift + O - fix import statements.
- Cntl + Shift + F - format code.
- Cntl + 1 - show quick fix recommendations.
- Cntl + F6 - toggle between editors
- Cntl + E - show all open editors
- Alt + left/right arrow - move to last edit location
- Cntl + M - toggle maximize and minimize current editor
- Cntl + J - incremental search (searches as you type)
- Cntl + Shift + J - incremental backwards search.
- Cntl + K - find next
- Cntl + Shift + K - find previous
- Cntl + Shift + L - Shows currently defined shortcut keys (same as Help > Key Assist).
- Cntl + L - go to line.
- Cntl + Shift + G - generate getters/setters.
- Cntl + Alt + G - find text in workspace.
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Some useful Eclipse shortcut keys
Book notes: Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems, by Martin Kleppmann
My notes from the excellent book on how software has evolved to handle data from hierarchical databases to the NoSQL - https://www.goodrea...
I hit this issue recently which occurred on only one windows 7 host. The error was caused by this hard to guess reason ( http://support.mic...
From Building Microservice Systems with Docker and Kubernetes by Ben Straub http://techbus.safaribooksonline.com/video/web-development/9...
Our project for CMPE 297 - Special Topics course. https://github.com/sjsucohort6/myconnect-app-ios [TBD - Demo video link will be add...