- Cnrtl + O - show all methods and properties of the current editor's class.
- Cntl + Shift + O - fix import statements.
- Cntl + Shift + F - format code.
- Cntl + 1 - show quick fix recommendations.
- Cntl + F6 - toggle between editors
- Cntl + E - show all open editors
- Alt + left/right arrow - move to last edit location
- Cntl + M - toggle maximize and minimize current editor
- Cntl + J - incremental search (searches as you type)
- Cntl + Shift + J - incremental backwards search.
- Cntl + K - find next
- Cntl + Shift + K - find previous
- Cntl + Shift + L - Shows currently defined shortcut keys (same as Help > Key Assist).
- Cntl + L - go to line.
- Cntl + Shift + G - generate getters/setters.
- Cntl + Alt + G - find text in workspace.
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Some useful Eclipse shortcut keys
15 sorting algorithms visualized in 5 minutes, with awesome arcade sounds from r/programming
I hit this issue recently which occurred on only one windows 7 host. The error was caused by this hard to guess reason ( http://support.mic...
At times, you may have wanted to perform some action periodically in your web application. Quartz is an enterprise grade scheduler which can...
Following are the steps to create NPIV port on an adapter (only tested with Brocade HBAs) on a host with VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi hypervisor...